Mevive InternationalFood Ingredients
Dehydrated Products Good or Bad for Health?
Dehydrated vegetables may not be your first choice of vegetables, with their hard texture and wrinkled form. But, dehydrated vegetables are safe with low-fat and there are long-lasting methods of preserving them. And, their nutritional content is preserved, as it is that it helps to meet your daily, fresh vegetable intake of 2 to 3 cups of vegetables per day.
- Removing the moisture content, dehydrated products retain 100 percent of the calorie content of fresh vegetables.
- When you need quick energy, the dehydrated vegetables are impeccable with the calorie, nutrient, and sugar content thus becoming much more concentrated.
- Dehydrated vegetables contain no sort of additional requirements other than the ingredient that is the vegetable you’re drying.
- Though it is a hundred percent natural it retains all its minerals, iron and fibre content of the fruit as a whole, and the nutritional content of the vegetables isn’t lost.
- Fibre reduced the risk of cancers such as colorectal cancer and other gastrointestinal cancer too.
- Dried Vegetables are typically high in fibre, both soluble and insoluble; the former helps create soft bulk, while the later helps speed up the passage of waste through your bowels.
- Dietary fibre also provides bulk to your diet and can help reduce the effects of constipation. Dehydrated vegetables don’t contain fat, cholesterol or sodium.
- Vitamin A is fairly well-preserved and antioxidant properties are raised despite the heat exposure, if the temperature is kept under control.
- Through the dehydration process, a simple vegetable is transformed into not only a delicious snack but one that is healthy too.
- It is a healthy alternative to junk food, and they contain no additives or preservatives.
Mevive International is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of dehydrated vegetable powder
- Dry vegetables may lose various nutrients such as carotenes and Vitamin C that are sensitive to heat.
- B-vitamins are slightly reduced, and minerals are lost only if you hydrate the vegetables and discard the soaking fluid.
- They also tend to be salt that is not people with high blood pressure, as it can cause various heart diseases.
- when people are dieting, any dehydrated vegetable isn’t a healthy alternative to sweets. But, it only adds more calories.
- Most of them contain added sugars, sulphur dioxide and trans-fat all of which can be harmful to your body.
- Sulphur dioxide is, sometimes, added to dehydrated vegetables, so that it doesn’t discolour when exposed to the sun.
- Sulphur dioxide can cause various ailments such as asthma, skin rashes and stomach pains.
Dehydrated products/dehydrated vegetables powder generally has a shelf life of one to two years and might last longer in a dry climate, they would last longer. And, good packing and proper storage of the vegetables help extend their shelf life.
For More about our product Visit: www.dehydratedveg.com Get the price quote and raise the samples by enquiring us at email@example.com
Discuss about post